Learning new digital skills can be hard for anyone. But Emily Yap, a full-time nurse and digital literacy volunteer makes it easy for seniors.
Here are her top 3 tips for learning new digital skills:
1. Always be patient with yourself.
2. Search for online resources, such as “how-to” videos to help you
3. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from organisations that support digital literacy for seniors.
Check out these resources:
IMDA’s SG Digital “Seniors Go Digital” initiative
Visit ServiceSG Centres at:
- Our Tampines Hub
- Kampong Chai Chee Community Club
- One Punggol
- Nee Soon Central Community Club
- The Frontier Community Club